Typical problems include:
- Operator zoomed in too much and did not include the frame of the Light Box in the picture.
- Operator allowed something unintended to cover the frame of the Light Panel
- Part is top large for the Light Box and overhangs the frame on the Light Panel
- Clear plastic part on the Light Box did not scan correctly.
- A good example of this is a clear plastic handle of a screwdriver
- Operator did not turn the Light Box on
- Tall parts require the camera to be very straight
To test that your Light Panel is providing images that scan into the correct size follow the process outlined in the video below.
Example: Image has Zero Scan board size
See video below for solution: