The standard foam will last approximately three years in 24/7 production and much longer as the usage decreases. The ESD material will last as long visually; however, it should be tested annually for static dissipation.
Articles in this section
- What can OSAAP do to reduce F.O.D. (foreign object debris)?
- Question: What is the melting point and flash point of the material?
- Question: How does OSAAP America eliminate FOD conditions with ESD safe foam?
- Question: Can the standard material be cleaned with solvents like acetone?
- Question: What is the tolerance of the milling process used to make the cut-outs in the foam?
- Question: How long does the foam last?
- Question: Can you supply foam to match a color code, pantone, or other sort of color specification?
- Question: Can the foam be supplied with a hard back for vertical mounting or to replace a tray/tote?