We need either .eps or .dxf to create a logo that can be laser-etched into the foam. This file is only needed with the 1st order. We will save the logo in the customer's account information from then forward.
Articles in this section
- Software Download Problems
- Question: What does the Tool with Default Depths Message mean
- Question: How do I copy a tool from one design and paste into another
- Question: How do I open a DXF in Millimeters
- Question: How do I take pictures of a tool that is longer than the Light Panel
- Question: Where can I find an operations manual for the BlueShadow software?
- Question: How do you customize the milling depth for a single tool or for multiple tools?
- Question: How do I set multiple milling depths for the single part?
- Question: How do I fix pictures of round parts that scan in as an oval?
- Question: Can I use a .dxf file with the OSAAP software?