The OSAAP Web Portal version 2.0 is a custom web application that enables users to start foam inlay projects, provide basic information, upload photos, and .bord files. The information uploaded goes directly into the OSAAP projects database for our customer service team to access. For a complete overview Download the Web Portal User Guide
You need a unique Portal account for each Project; contact OSAAP customer service by email each time you need to create a new Portal account at email@example.com
Image of the Web Portal
Once you have your Portal account you have two options to interface with the Portal:
- Uploading Photos
- Uploading .bord files
- Uploading CAD files (STEP, DWG, STL, and so on) is on the short term road map. Stay tuned for a notification when CAD file upload is enabled.
Web Portal Bell, A feature of the web portal is the Bell Icon on the top right (pictured below). The Bell opens a dialogue box that allows you to send an email to our customer service ticket system that auto-generate a ticket with information about your project.
Quick Notes on the Web Portal Bell:
- If you click the Bell without being in a specific board in your project, only the job number is sent with the ticket.
- If you open a specific board and then click the Bell, the board number you are requesting help with is included in the ticket when it is created.
You can live Chat with Tech Support between 8 AM and 4 PM Monday - Friday EST. Outside normal business hours, the Chat Widget allows you to send a message to Tech Support.
Uploading Photos, you can create your Board templates, populate each one with the necessary information required, and then upload all the related photos. The OSAAP customer service team will check the photos and create a design layout for you. Once the layout is complete you will receive an email notification from the server that you design is ready for review. At that point, you can approve the design, decline the design and include a note with what you would like changed, or download the .bord design file and work with it yourself in our Free Blue Shadow CAD software.
NOTE: Layout Design is free when you upload photos taken on the OSAAP light panel.
Uploading .bord files, your .bord file already has all the necessary information for the Board template. After the .bord file is uploaded you can add additional photos through the "Help Photo Upload" to provide us with additional information to complete your design if needed.
- For revision control purposes, you can access the .bord file from the portal, however, you can not re-upload the design to the same board number. You will need to upload your design changes as a new board number or email it to tech support to be uploaded to the original board number.
- OSAAP customer service provides unlimited free phone and TeamViewer support to help you complete your design once you have used the Web Portal to provide us with the information needed to complete your project. Just live chat to start support.